PLEASE SEE OUR HOMEPAGE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON PUBLIC SKATING SESSIONS.
WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED – YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE.
RENTAL SKATES NOT AVAILABLE THIS SEASON!
**PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE DATES WHEN REGISTERING**
To view and register for available sessions, please click HERE to view the Churchill Rink calendar. Click on sessions to initiate a registration!
Admission - $7.00 per person, all ages.
Capacity Per Session – 50.
- Masks…as in cloth face covering type masks, not hockey masks are a requirement for all patrons while in the facility. During Public Skating & Fun Skate sessions, masks are always mandatory for everyone even while skating. If this doesn’t work for you, please don’t sign up!
- Helmets are not required at Public Skating or Fun Skate but strongly recommended.
- All participants must wear skates...boots/shoes are not allowed on the ice surface.
- Choose your sessions carefully – there will be NO REFUNDS/SESSION SWITCHES once you sign up unless we are not able to offer a session because we are closed for some reason.
- Registration for daily sessions may be turned off as early as 9am on the day they will take place – please plan accordingly.
- ONLY sign up for yourself or your family members. It is NOT ok to sign up friends or to give away your spot to anyone who is not a family member. If people are found to be giving away and/or receiving spots, they will be banned for the season.
- Learn-To-Skate crates will NOT be available this season. If your child needs a training device, please bring your own.
- Entrance to the facility is allowed no sooner than 15 minutes before session start times. Please don’t show up earlier.
- When you arrive for a session you will be checked in against the registration list, your temperature will be taken, and Covid questions will be asked of you.
- Changing rooms may not be available for your session. If changing rooms are not being used for your session, an area with chairs will be provided but it will probably be cold so please plan accordingly.
- All participants should have a bag suitable for storing belongings in while they skate.
- Skate sharpening is available, but our snack bar is closed.
- Spectators are currently restricted to one (1) per participant.
- Eating & drinking in the building is restricted to light snacks and hydration fluids only.
- If we cannot offer a session you signed up for any reason, a credit will be issued to your account for later use.
- We repeat, WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED – YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
*FUN SKATE - These sessions are in the evening, include bright colorful lights, upbeat music and are open to all ages. Fun Skate is family friendly...we will NOT play offensive music. We do expect the crowd to be "younger than" adults but everyone is always welcome.